An eLearning Solution to Help You Turn Generational
Obstacles Into Opportunities
Tools to Build a Generationally SavvyTM Culture
TGITM is an on-demand, e-learning, curriculum for leaders and employees of all ages to learn how to turn their generational differences into collaborative relationships and optimize the generational mix on a day-to-day basis. Generational CODESTM shape each person’s personal and professional life impacting how he or she shows up at work. When leaders and organizations address Generational CODES™ employees, colleagues and customers thrive.
When you purchase a TGITM license, you will be able to better:
- Understand each generation’s connecting points and common ground to shift their differences from causing problems to creating opportunities for business growth.
- Help your workforce better understand their colleagues, employees, and customers—regardless of their generation—for greater loyalty and company satisfaction.
- Save time and money by eliminating the loss of valuable employees and wasted human potential as well as reduce high turnover costs.
- Avoid the business-threatening missteps many companies make that result in the loss of community and belief in your organization’s vision, mission, and leadership.
- Interpret the actions and motivations of others, so that you can leverage the talents of diverse individuals from different generations to improve your company’s performance.
- Powerfully lead the generations, successfully sell to the generations, and provide improved customer service across the generations for repeat business and more word-of-mouth referrals.
Anna Liotta – Renowned Generational Expert
Anna Liotta, creator of Generationally Savvy™ Communication Solutions, is an award-winning speaker, professional business consultant, and published author who energetically engages national audiences with her practical strategies for attracting, growing, and retaining top talent and loyal clients from every generation.
Her unique inter-disciplinary approach integrates the crucial elements of communications, sociology, business psychology, and demography to successfully unify workplaces and dramatically improve company performance. Her expertise and insight have helped such companies as Pike Place Fish, Intel, Wells Fargo, Microsoft, Amazon, the PGA, NBA and United Way.